Tuesday, April 3, 2007

With Papa and Mama


I'm Maura Mikaela Lesaca Medina, but you can call me Baby Mooey :-)
My lola Gloria wanted to call me "Maui". One day though, our visayan house help malou called me "Mooey" ( bisaya pronunciation for "maui", i guess). And since then it stuck.
You can also call me Moo:-)

This was taken on March 24, 2007 during my uncle ian and auntie jenny's beautiful wedding at CCF. I was still too small to be flower girl. Papa and Mama were nervous that i would be crying and shouting at the ceremony, but i behaved... i sure surprised them.
This picture shows just how they were so proud of me!!! :-)

I brought mama and papa along when i checked out Island Cove in Cavite.
As you can see, i'm growing up to be quite a "sophisticated" little girl. (notice my "model pose" :-)... and to think (!) auntie gil (my ramp model auntie) hasn't even started teaching me the ropes yet!















No comments: